Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Basic and Certified Training Course (BT and CT)
BT & CT Training for SendOutCards
Who should attend:
- New Distributors who need Basic Training.
- Distributors who have paid to be a CT Online but need to receiving training at the event.
- Current CTs who want to bring their new distributors to get trained (If you come to the training, you can invoice for them. If you don't come, they will get trained by someone else but you will still get overrides when they train)
- Distributors who want to be reminded of how the training works.
- Guests who are considering becoming a distributor (this is NOT an opportunity meeting though).
Please plan to attend the entire session, no matter if you're receiving BT or CT. Certified Trainers are learning how to TEACH the Basic Training to others, so you need to view the whole training in its entirety.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are receiving your official Certified Training (CT) or if you are a new distributor receiving your Basic Training (BT) at this event, PLEASE PRINT OUT the corresponding workbook for your training and bring it with you on Saturday. You can print it in black and white so you don't use up your color ink.
Visit the SOC Training Center to Print Booklets:
If you are the upline distributor of someone getting trained and you would like to print it out and bring it for your new distributor, that's up to you, and a very nice gesture. Let them know that you'll take care of it for them.
If you are not receiving your training at the event but would still like to print out the booklets to follow along, feel free to do so. (If not, the booklets will be up on the screen so you can still follow along with us at the front.)
The best way to get there is the following route:
· Take University Parkway EAST of I-75
· Make a LEFT at the 1st light at Market St.
· Make your immediate left onto Exchange Way and follow to the end. Make right onto Resource Lane
· You will see the 2 story pink building (ComCenter) on your left.
· Turn in and then pull into the parking lot into the ComCenter entrance on your RIGHT.
· Follow the signs to the Training room.